Are you dreaming of finding the perfect place that provides just the right setting for Victorian weddings, unique weddings, commitment ceremonies—and above all—romance? Let us take your dreams and turn them into cherished memories at The Mansion, conveniently located just outside Saratoga Springs, and a short, three-hour drive from New York City, Boston and Montreal.
The romantic style and grace of the Mansion is an unforgettable setting for one of the grandest events of your life. The great Victorian public rooms and the colorful gardens provide a perfect backdrop for both ceremony and celebration, while the warmth of the Mansion's bedrooms await your family and friends on this special day.
At the Mansion, we understand that your day shouldn't be "packaged." We will work with you to design an event that you will never forget. A Mansion Wedding / Commitment Ceremony may include:
- Personal chef and wait staff for your event
- Wedding / Commitment Ceremony & Reception for up to 150 (full use of interior & acre+ side gardens).
- Wedding / Commitment Reception - interior buffet for up to 60 people.
- Private Commitment Dinner - romantic & private candlelight dinner for 10 to 20 in the center parlor.
- Family Cocktail Reception & Formal Dinner - sit-down up to 50 using 3 rooms.
- Rehearsal Dinner - interior sit-down or buffet.
- Bridal Shower - garden or Victorian.
- Bachelor Party - it's a carriage house event!
- Themed Bachelorette Parties
The options are extensive from a Victorian wedding with a black tie formal reception to a unique wedding celebration with a country barn dance reception; from a private dinner for ten to a celebration for 150. As you can see, it's all up to you.
The cost of a celebration at the Mansion is based upon your use of the property. The Mansion and grounds will carry a facilities charge that is seasonally based. The Mansion's Event Coordinator will be glad to review these costs with you. Just as each celebration is unique, each will require a different approach. The facilities charge will provide you with the use of the Mansion space. We will work with you to find florists, musicians, photographers and other resources that you may require.
Reservations should be made well in advance, particularly if you will require that the Mansion be closed for your event. A deposit of 50% of the facilities charge will be required for smaller events, and a deposit of $2,000 will be required for large celebrations. The deposit is NON-refundable.